is an enzyme
derived from silk worms. It is marketed in Asia under the trade name Danzen and in Europe
as Anaflazyme. It has many clinical uses including:
* as an anti-inflammatory agent (particularly for post
* for Fibrocystic breast disease
* for Bronchitis (Serrapeptase loosens and expels mucous)
Serrapeptase digests dead tissue, blood clots, cysts, and
arterial plaque. The late German physician Dr Hans Nieper used serrapeptase to treat
arterial blockage in his coronary patients. A doctor who requested anonymity calls
serrapeptase "miraculous". Dr X claims serrapeptase protects against
stroke and is more effective and quicker than EDTA chelation treatments in removing
arterial plaque. He also reports that serrapeptase dissolves blood clots and causes
varicose veins to shrink or diminish. Dr X told of a man scheduled for bypass surgery who
cancelled his surgery and recovered after treatment with serrapeptase.
serrapeptase info testimonials
L-Carnitine improves learning, memory, and concentration
and improves athletic ability. more
(cytidine 5-diphosphocholine) is a choline
analog that readily passes the blood-brain barrier elevating acetylcholine levels.
Currently FDA approval is being sought for its use restoring mental function lost to
is an extract of the snowdrop plant (Galanthus
nivalis) that is approved as an Alzheimer's drug in Europe. It
works by two mechanisms:
1) Galantamine inhibits acetylcholinesterase, the enzyme that
breaks down acetylcholine (the brain neurotransmitter responsible for
learning and memory).
2). Galantamine stimulates brain nicotinic receptors and reduces
the build-up of amyloid plaque in the brain. An interesting side
effect is that people using galantamine are reporting a loss of body
weight, most likely caused by the nicotinic receptor stimulation.
is an extract of the periwinkle plant (vinca major).
Vinpocetine improves mental function by:
1) increasing circulation to the brain
2) increasing ATP production in the brain
3) improving the brain's utilization of glucose and oxygen
4) slowing lipofuscin pigment deposit in the brain
5) increasing the turnover of the neurotransmitters norepinephrine and
Vinpocetine improves many ear problems including tinnitus (ringing in the ears) and